The macabre Elsa! 8-bit: Game:
- Lvl 1: Catch Anna [Cut scene: Catching fails]
- Lvl 2: Find the trolls
- Lvl 3: Shut all the doors before Anna gets you
- Lvl 4: Find sceptre and orb [New Item: Candle and Powder box]
- Lvl 5: Open up the gates
- Lvl 6: Find the church and get coronated
- Lvl 7: Don’t let Anna catch you [New Power: Lake-Freeze]
- Lvl 8: Get to North Mountain [New Skill: Ice-Architecture]
- Lvl 9: Build a castle [New Item: Ice Dress]
- BONUS Lvl: Escape the Wolves [as Anna]
- Lvl 10: Control Marshmallow [New skill: Army of Thugs]
- Lvl 11: Don’t feel! [Cut scene: Not-feeling fails.]
- Lvl 12: Defend yourself against the invaders! [Cut scene: Defense fails]
- Lvl 13: Escape from the dungeon [Success!]
- Lvl 14: Escape from the snowstorm [Cut scene: Escape fails]
- Lvl 15: Find Anna again! [New Item: Ice!Anna]
- Lvl 16: Unfreeze! [New Skill: Thaw]
- Lvl 17: Party hard!
How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
“An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an african tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told the children that whoever got there first won the sweet fruits. When he told them to run, they all took eachothers hands and ran together, then sat together enjoying their treats.
When he asked them why they had run like that when one could have had all the fruits for himself, they said ‘UBUNTU, how can one of us be happy if all the others are sad?’ (‘UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are)”
Literally the opposite of the American world view of “I can only be happy if somebody else has less than me”
This is beautiful
(Source : ensligt)